Mosa Whipped Cream Chargers (Nitrous Oxide N2O) is recognized as a leading premium brand in cream chargers. The Quantity is the number of individual bulbs. Select quantity to show price. Each bulb contains 8-grams of Nitrous Oxide (N2O). These bulbs are designed to whip cream using a whipped cream dispenser. Manufactured by Mosa in Taiwan in a state of the art purpose built factory, these are pure, food-grade Nitrous Oxide (N2O).
One cream charger can whip 0.5 litres of thickened cream into 1.5 litres (by volume) of whipped cream using a whipped cream dispenser. These bulbs are also suitable for whipping other products such as mousses and sauces with the right fat content.
- Mosa Cream Chargers are electronically filled and weighed using ISO 9001 standards.
- They are NSF/ANSI 18 and German TÜV-Mark certificated.
- Filled with certified pure Nitrous Oxide (N20) with no oily residues.
- A great product and perfect for any commercial kitchen, cafe, restaurant, bar or even home use.
- Guaranteed no gas loss, leaking or duds.
- These bulbs are made of 100% recyclable nickel-plated steel, so that they are rust proof and have a shiny stainless steel finish.
MOSA boxes refers to the box that MOSA cream chargers come in. They come in boxes of 10, 24, and 50 cream chargers.
The number of MOSA boxes in a case depends on the box size.
There are 36 boxes of 10 in a case (360 chargers).
There are 12 boxes of 50 in a case (600 chargers).
MOSA 24 refers to the 24 charger pack of MOSA. The 24 pack of MOSA is not popular in Australia. The popular pack sizes in Australia are 50 packs and 10 packs.